1D & 2D tubes for sample control and storage
Storage and traceability of biological samples is ever more important in the field of biomedicine, being necessary a method to control themselves and their associated data. The 1D and 2D tubes are the best solution for storing blood, serum, cells and another biological fluids at temperatures as low as -196°C in sizes from 2 ml to 5 ml.
In general, they can be classified into two groups:
Linear 1D Barcode can include short messages, up to 16 alphanumeric characters.
Dimensions (2D) can include more information than 1D Tubes. One of the most used is DataMatrix Code, that can store 1 to 2000 characters.
- Kits: 500 units (10 resealable bags with 50 tubes)
- Internal and external thread.
- Drip cap.
- Barcode 1D (128A code) printed on the tube.
- Datamatrix 2D code at the tube base.
- Reading scanner.
- Large area for writing.
- Valid for automatic opening systems.
- Manufactured with medical grade raw material.
- Manufactured in clean zone according to ISO 7 (ISO 14644-1)
- Free-human DNA, DNase, RNase, pyrogens, PCR & ATP inhibitors.
- CE-IVD Mark (certificate available).
|REAL 1D & 2D tubes (2.0 ml – 5 ml)|
|RCT1018||1D||2.0||External||Skirted||√||500 units ( 10 bags x 50)|
|RCT1020||1D||2.0||Internal||Skirted||√||500 units ( 10 bags x 50)|
|RCT1032||1D||5.0||Internal||Skirted||√||500 units ( 10 bags x 50)|
|RCT1001||1D/2D||2.0||Internal||Skirted||√||500 units ( 10 bags x 50)|