REAL BLOOD RNA kit
This kit provides a method for purifi cation of cellular RNA from fresh whole blood.
The REAL BLOOD RNA Kit simplifies isolation of RNAfrom blood with a fast spin-column procedure.
After the sample is applied to the RNA Spin column. Total RNA binds to the membrane and contaminants are washed away, leaving pure RNA to be eluted in 30–100 μl RNase-free water (provided with the kit) for direct use in any downstream application.
- Rapid purifi cation of highquality, ready-to-use RNA from blood samples.
- Silica membrane column technology.
- Convenient handling – lysate clearing and gDNA removal with one column in one step.
- Sample Material: 300 μl of whole blood; up to 1.5 ml with erythrocyte lysis.ç
- No phenol/chloroform extraction, no CsCl gradients, no LiCl or ethanol precipitation.
- RNA isolation from up to 1.5 ml of fresh, whole human blood stabilized with any common anticoagulant, such as citrate, heparin, or EDTA.
- RNA is ready for downstream applications such as RT-PCR, Northern Blotting, Primer Extension, mRNA Selection, cDNA Synthesis, RNase Protection Assay.
|REAL BLOOD RNA KIT|