Different kits designed for an efficient and fast purification of highly pure genomic DNA from a wide variety of samples:
- REAL GENOMIC DNA Cell kit: For purification of archive-quality DNA from cell cultures and cell suspensions.
- REAL GENOMIC DNA Tissue kit: For purification of archive-quality DNA from tissues.
- REAL GENOMIC DNA Mouse Tail kit: For purification of archive-quality DNA from mouse tails.
- REAL GENOMIC DNA Bacteria kit: For purification of archive-quality DNA Gram-positive or Gram-negative bacteria.
- REAL GENOMIC DNA Yeast kit: For purification of archive-quality DNA from yeast.
The process includes a cell lysis with an anionic detergent that solubilizes the necessary cell components, the contaminant RNA can be removed with a RNase treatment. The cell proteins are removed by precipitation, which allows to leave the genomic DNA in solution. Finally, the genomic DNA is isolated by a precipitation with isopropanol.
- Reproducible, fast and non-expensive method.
- Convenient and scalable purification procedure.
- Safe method, as it removes completely the need of using toxic reagents.
- Allows to process different biological samples.
- A high quality DNA is obtained, with an A260/280 of 1.7 – 1.9 ratio.
DNA purified using this kit is highly stable and suited for use in a wide range of applications such as:
- DNA archiving.
- PCR and quantitative real-time PCR.
- SNP analysis.
- Southern Blotting.
|REAL GENOMIC DNA KITS|
|RBME07||50 preps. Of 20 mg tissue|
|RBME08||200 preps. Of 20 mg tissue|
|RBME09||1650 preps. Of 20 mg tissue|
|RBME10||50 preps. of 3-5 x 10⁶ cells|
|RBME11||200 preps. of 3-5 x 10⁶ cells|
|RBME12||1650 preps. of 3-5 x 10⁶ cells|
|RBME13||For 200 preps. Of 0.5-1.0 cm mouse tail|
|RBME14||For 1650 preps. Of 0.5-1.0 cm mouse tail|
|RBME15||Volume culture processed 200 ml bacteria|
|RBME16||Volume culture processed 200 ml yeast|
There are no reviews yet.