Designed for a fast and efficient purification of microbial DNA from environmental samples like soil samples.
In this procedure, the microorganisms are efficiently lysed by a combination of heat, chemical and mechanical disruption with specialized beads. Inhibitors are eliminated by precipitation using a propietary clean up buffer. The sample is then applied to a microspin column and the DNA that is bound to the column undergoes a single wash step before elution.
• Designed for a fast and easy purification microbial DNA from different types of soil samples.
• Silica-membrane technology with MiniSpin columns.
• Efficient lysis of all microorganisms (including durable species with thicker and more complex cell walls) by a combination of heat, chemical, and mechanical disruption with specialized beads.
• Eliminates inhibitory substances as humic substances and others inhibitors.
• Typical yield: Approx. 5-20 µg depends on sample type.
• Preparation Time: 35 min.
• Elution volume: 50-100 µl.
• No phenol/cloroform extraction or ethanol precipitation is necessary.
• Microbiome analysis
• PCR applications.
• RFLP analysis.
• Patogehn typing.
• Mutation analysis
Ref. RBMEGS18; 50 Extractions