REALPURE SPIN BLOOD kit
This kit is designed for the rapid purification of highly pure genomic DNA from whole blood, serum, plasma, body fluids and dried blood spots using MicroSpin columns with silica membrane which selectively binds the DNA.
This kit uses a new formulated lysis / binding buffer specific for DNA isolation of blood samples.
- For rapid purification of high-quality, ready-to-use DNA from blood.
- Sample size: 300 μl whole blood, serum, plasma ,body fluids and dried blood spots.
- No organic extraction or alcohol precipitation.
- Complete removal of contaminants and inhibitors for reliable downstream applications.
- Typical yield: 6- 9 μg genomic DNA.
- Elution volume: 50-200 μl.
- High quality DNA obtained that can be directly used in PCR, Southern, any enzymatic reaction, cloning, etc.
- Genomic, bacteria , viral DNA isolation.
- DNA from whole blood (human or animal blood, fresh or frozen).
- DNA from whole blood treated with citrate, EDTA, heparin.
- DNA from serum, plasma, buffy coat, platelets, body fluids, and dried blood spots.
Lysis is achieved by incubation of whole blood in a solution containing large amounts of chaotropic ions in the presence of proteinase K at 70ºC. Appropriate conditions for binding DNA to the silica membrane are created by addition of ethanol to the lysate. Contaminants are removed by washing with two different buffers. Pure genomic DNA is finally eluted under low ionic strength conditions in a slightly alkaline elution buffer.
|REALPURE SPIN BLOOD KIT|
|RBMEGS08||For 50 extractions|
|RBMEGS09||For 250 extractions|