REALTOTAL RNA Spin Blood
This kit allows to obtain Total RNA directly from whole blood.
The Kit is designed to obtain total RNA from whole blood without previous isolation of the lymphocytes, using a Stabilizing Lysis Solution and silica membrane columns.
Usually when blood is collected for a following RNA extraction we face two problems. First, we need to store the blood due to the fact that extraction is not usually done in the same place. And, the most important we have to prevent RNA degradation by ribonucleases, and erythrocytes are a rich source of them.
To solve that, we have developed a Stabilizing Lysis Solution, wich stabilizes RNA preserving its integrity and inactivates the RNases. This allows the samples to be stored for 2 days at 4ºC or 15 days at -20ºC.
– RNA extraction directly from whole blood.
– Whole blood samples of 30uL are processed producing enough RNA for approximately 10 RT-PCR.
– Includes a Stabilizing Lysis Solution, that prevents degradation.
– Silica membrane columns technology.
– Includes DNase I and buffer for the removal of contaminant DNA, and filters for homogenization and reducing of Lysate viscosity.
– Process can be done in less than 30 minutes.
– Recommended for RT-PCR.
RBMER12: Extraction from 50 samples of 300uL.
Click Here to download the protocol.
To make an order, please contact to your distributor