REALTOTAL RNA Spin Plus
This kit allows to obtain Total RNA from different samples using silica membranes columns.
The Kit is designed to obtain total RNA from cell cultures, animal tissues, Bacteria and Yeast cultures, biological fluids… using silica membranes.
To obtain High Quality RNA is important to prevent RNA degradation and to remove genomic DNA. Cells are lysed by incubation in a solution which contains chaotropic agents that inactives RNases and creates conditions for RNA binding to the silica membrane. After lysis, an homogenization and filtration is done using a filter provided with the Kit.
The contaminant DNA binded to the membrane is removed using a DNase I solution directly applied on the membrane. Salts, metabolites and cell components are removed by washing with 2 different buffers. Total RNA is finally eluted with nuclease-free water.
The RNA obtained can be used for RT-PCR, Northern, primer extension, arrays technology, and RNase protection assays.
– Silica membrane column technology.
– Up to 70ug of Total RNA can be obtained.
– DNase I and buffer to remove contaminant DNA are supplied.
– A260/280 = 1.9 – 2.1
– The process is done with less than 30 minutes.
– It includes filters to homogenize and reduce lysate viscosity.
– Between 2 and 10% of the RNA recovered is enough for doing an RT-PCR
– HQ RNA obtained can be used for several later applications.
RBMER11: For 50 extractions.
Click Here to download the protocol.
To make an order, please contact to your distributor