If you are looking for effective solutions to detect coronavirus in laboratories, at Durviz we have a very effective proposal. It is the VIRAL SALIVA Sample Collection Kit, an easy-to-use product that offers very reliable results, especially for detecting the presence of COVID in a person.
To carry out this PCR test, it is enough to take a little saliva, so it is not painful or entails any discomfort for the patient. Hence, many laboratory professionals are opting for this product in their daily work.
Solutions for the diagnosis of Covid 19
More and more laboratories demands products with which to perform diagnostic tests on coronavirus.
At Durviz we are aware of this need, which is why we make SALIVA VIRAL Sample Collection kit available to our clients. A product that facilitates the performance of a fast and safe all-in-one procedure for the collection, stabilization and transport of saliva samples.
The kit that at Durviz we put at your fingertips contends: 100 funnels, 100 samples of the stabilizer solution and 100 collection tubes. A comprehensive package that will make it easier for you to carry out numerous tests and thus respond adequately to the wide demand for this type of test that exists today. Especially considering that there are more and more spaces in which you request negative tests from passengers, workers, etc.
To request it, just fill in the form that we have on our website and we will contact you.
Features of SALIVA VIRAL Sample Collection kit
The main characteristics of this product are the following:
- To function, the product needs one milliliter of saliva at room temperature. The person must not eat, drink or smoke for half an hour before you get the saliva sample. Otherwise you could alter the results.
- Samples can store at room temperature for one year for DNA and one month for RNA. In both cases the samples treated with this solution must be between 4º and 25º C.
- This kit contains a solution that efficiently inactivates viruses.
- Its solution avoids the degradation of nucleic acids in samples collected with our system, giving rise to non-infectious samples for safe handling and shipping.
- Samples can be stored at temperatures between -20 ° C and 80 ° C indefinitely.
- It is compatible with most DNA and RNA isolation methods.
- It is recommended to be used with products of the same brand, as it ensures better performance.
How the SALIVA VIRAL Sample Collection kit works
The operation of this product is very simple. It is enough for the person to spit inside the funnel that we will have previously placed inside the sample collection tube.
Once we have the saliva and we have enough to carry out the test (the tube has a sign in which 1 milliliter is marked, which is the amount we need), we must eliminate the bubbles that may appear in it.
Then, we must add the saliva preservation solution and add all its content in the collection tube with the saliva. And, finally, put the green cap on the test tube so that the sample is not contaminated.
After that, we shake the test tube vigorously, for which 15 seconds will be enough. This gesture is to mix the saliva well with the kit’s conservation solution.
Finally, the saliva sample will be preserved and ready for storage, shipping and processing.
So, if you are looking for solutions to detect coronavirus in laboratories, all you have to do is purchase our SALIVA VIRAL Sample Collection Kit product.