Rapid test Covid19 for detection of IgG / IgM
The Covid19 rapid test for IgG / IgM detection is the most efficient on the market. It will allow you to obtain results quickly and accurately in a short time. Which is an important benefit given the high demand for this type of test that exists today.
So that you know it better, at Durviz we have written this article in which we explain its qualities and benefits.
Covid19 rapid test for IgG / IgM detection
The Covid19 rapid test for IgG / IgM detection is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay that allows the qualitative detection of IgG and IgM antibodies against 2019-nCoV in human blood, serum, plasma.
It can also be used to test a lancet blood sample.
This quick test has a high reliability. And it must be remembered that immunochromatography is one of the most widely used immunodiagnostic techniques. Its main advantages are the simplicity and speed of the test. Hence, there are more and more applications of this technique. Both in the field of tests and in the clinical field. And it is that it is not necessary to use reagents or additional instrumentation.
Of course, it is a product that is only available for use by healthcare personnel. And it is that it requires specific knowledge.
Quick test Covid 19: Particularities of use
The main characteristics of this rapid test compared to other similar tests are the following:
- It is a qualitative membrane-based immunoassay for the detection of antibodies.
- This test has two components. One is the IgG component and the other is called IgM. In the IgG component, the anti-human IgG is coated in the region of the IgG test line. The test contains anti-human IgM and anti-human IgG as capture reagent, antigen 2019-nCoV as a detection reagent. IgG reagent is used in the control line system.
- Testing should be done immediately after samples have been collected. They should not be left at room temperature for long periods and if they do freeze. They should be completely thawed in order to work with them. Except in the case of whole blood samples collected by fingerstick. In this case it must be analyzed immediately.
- The test contains the following: test cassettes, droppers, a datasheet, and a buffer. Before using them, they must be allowed to reach room temperature.
- The test procedure and the interpretation of the test result should be followed closely. Especially when the presence of specific antibodies to the SARSCoV-2 virus is checked in the serum, plasma or whole blood sample.
- The test results will only indicate the presence of IgG and IgM antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 in the person. It should not be used as the sole criterion for the diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infections.
- The hematocrit level of the blood can affect the results of this test. The hematocrit level must be between 25% and 65% for the results to be accurate.
- Negative results in this test do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection. Especially when they are performed on people who have been in contact with the virus. In this case, a follow-up test, with a molecular diagnosis, must be carried out to rule out an infection in these people.
So, if you are looking for a test to adequately respond to the demands of tests for Cooronavirus, get the rapid test Covid19 for detection of IgG / IgM. You will win!