REAL BLOOD DNA kit is designed for the rapid large-scale preparation of highly pure genomic DNA from up to 10 ml whole blood.
The kit can be used for DNA extraction from fresh o frozen blood collected in tubes containing citrate, heparine or EDTA. For a high yield, tubes containing EDTA are recommended.
This kit is based on a simple and fast lysis and protein elimination process without using toxic reagents, organic solvents or enzymatic treatments.
- Reproducible, fast and non-expensive method.
- This method can be scaled allowing to process large amounts of samples simultaneously.
- Safe method, as it removes completely the need of using toxic reagents.
- Typical yield of 35 μg/ml of blood with an A260/280 of 1.7-1.9.
- It is completed in 45-60 minutes.
DNA purified using this kit is highly stable and suited for use in a wide range of applications such as:
- DNA archiving.
- PCR and quantitative real-time PCR.
- SNP analysis.
- Southern Blotting.
|REAL BLOOD DNA KIT|
|RBME05||100 of blood|
|RBME06||200 of blood|