REAL Clean & Concentrator MicroSpin kit
This kit provides a rapid method for purification and concentration of high-quality DNA from PCR or enzymatic reactions with an extremely small elution volume of only 10 ml using specials MicroSpin columns.
- CR products clean-up, efficient desalting of DNA with the removal of DNA polymerases, primers and free dNTPs.
- DNA clean-up from Enzymatic Reactions, including: Desphosphorylation, Restriction enzyme digestion, Ligation, Primed synthesis, End labeling and Nick translation.
- Isotope and Dye Removal, efficiently removes unicorporated fluorescent ( i.e., AMCA, FITC, BIO, DIG, Cy3, Cy5, FAM, etc) and radiolabeled dNTP derivats from DNA following in vitro labeling reactions.
- The microspin columns are designed to allow elution in very small volumes (as little as 10 ml) delivering highly concentrated DNA in high yields.
- DNA Size Limits: from 70 pb to 23 kb.
- DNA Recovery: tipically, up to 5 mg total DNA per column can be eluted into as little as 10 ml.
- The protocol is done is 2 minutes.
- Fast procedure and easy handling.
- Eluted DNA is well suited for use in DNA ligation, sequencing, labelling, PCR, etc.
Ref.RBMCS04 50 purifications
Ref.RBMCS05 250 purifications