Microcolumns specially designed to remove dideoxy terminators and non incorporated dye-labelled nucleotides from sequencing reactions, previous to the analysis in automatic sequencers.
Microcolums packed up with a filtration matrix in a ready to use gel.
The process is done in a microcentrifuge in 5 minutes and the loss of samples is avoided, as precipitation with alcohol is not necessary.
Microcolumns are ideal to remove dideoxy terminators and non-incorporated dye-labelled nucleotides from sequencing reactions, previous to the analysis in automatic sequencers. This way, the loss of DNA fragments caused by alcoholic precipitation is avoided and the yield is improved, reducing the background produced by non-incorporated nucleotides.
– Capacity: 10-75uL.
– Stain removal: 98% of retention.
– Recovered DNA: 95% recovered DNA>22.
– Removed colorants: Big Dye Terminators, Rhodamine and d-Rhodamine, Well RED Dye.
– Balancing Buffer: distilled water.
– Already prepared prehydrated matrix saves time.
– The whole process only lasts 4 minutes.
– Packed up with a special grade of prolyacrilamide for size exclusion.
– 98% of ddNTPs and dye terminators removal; 95% of recovered DNA > 22bp
– The kit includes collection tubes
RBMS01: Includes 50 columns
PROTOCOL: Click Here to download the protocol.