Designed for a fast and efficient purification of microbial DNA for MICROBIOME analysis from :
- up to 200 mg fresh and frozen human or animal stool samples.
- Stool homeganate from 0.50-1.0 gr stool and stabilized in 8 ml REAL STOOL Sample Collection MICROBIOME Kit.
In this procedure, the microorganisms are efficiently lysed by a combination of heat, chemical and mechanical disruption with specialized beads. Inhibitos are eliminated by precipitation using a propietary clean up buffer. The sample is then applied to a microspin column and the DNA that is bound to the column undergoes a single wash step before elution.
• Designed for a fast and easy purification microbial DNA from different types of stool samples.
• Silica-membrane technology with MiniSpin columns.
Optimized lysis method-Combination of heat, chemical and mechanical lysis via bead-based homogenization enables isolation of DNA from yeast, fungi, Gram-negative and Gram-positive bacteria.
• Eliminates inhibitory substances, including lipids, polysaccharides and heme.
• Typical yield: Approx. 5-60 µg depends on sample type.
• Preparation Time: 35 min.
• Elution volume: 200 µl.
• No phenol/cloroform extraction or ethanol precipitation is necessary.
• Microbiome analysis
• PCR applications.
• RFLP analysis.
• Patogehn typing.
• Mutation analysis
|RBMEGS16||For 50 preps|
Application note (Kit developed in collaboration with DANAGEN-BIOTED SL)