This kit is designed for the rapid purification of highly pure DNA fragments from agarose gels and aqueous solutions (desalination), and PCR amplification products from other components in the reaction, such as excess primers, nucleotides, DNA polymerase and salts.
It includes a pH indicator which is premixed with the binding buffer to ensure optimal pH, facilitate DNA binding and allow for easy observation of undissolved agarose gel. If pH exceeds the optimal level (>7.5), the color of the solution will appear purple instead of yellow. 3M Sodium Acetate (pH5.0), which is included with the kit, can then be added to the solution to adjust pH and return the color to yellow.
- Silica membrane technology
- No organic solvents requires
- High recovery even for small DNA fragments (>100 pb)
- Reduced elution volume 25-30 ul
- DNA purification from either TAE or TBE agarose gel
- Primer and primer/dimer removal
|REAL GEL/PCR KIT|