The REAL MICRORNA Kit provides a quick and easy spin column system for purifying and enriching micro RNAs (miRNAs) and other small cellular RNAs from a wide variety of tissue and cells. Since miRNAs are vital for regulating gene expression, this kit is optimized for isolation of small RNA molecules while removing larger RNAs and minimizing genomic DNA contamination for improved sensitive downstream applications.
Most commercial RNA purifi cation kits do not recover RNA molecules smaller than < 200 nucleotides, using an approach consisting of two sequential filtrations with different ethanol concentrations, an RNA fraction highly enriched in RNA species < 200 nucleotides can be obtained with of REAL MICRORNA Kit.
- Efficient isolation of small RNA species using a 2 column process, resulting in minimal contamination of larger RNA and genomic DNA.
- RNA is isolated without the use of harmful chemicals as phenol or chloroform.
- Rapid protocol 25 minutes.
- Purifi ed RNA can be used in a number of downstream applications incluiding real time PCR, reverse transcription PCR, Notehrn blotting, RNase protection and primer extension, and expression array assays
- microRNA isolation from cultures cells and tissues
- microRNA is ready for later downstream applications such as RT-PCR, Northern Blorring, microarray analysis, chip hybridization
|REAL MICRORNA KIT
|Allows to isolate small RNA molecules <200 nucleotides from 50 samples