We presented this kit for an efficient and fast purification of highly pure genomic DNA from different saliva samples including:
- Buccal swabs
- Preserved buccal cells collected with our REAL Swabs Sample Collection kit
This process includes a cell lysis with an anionic detergent that solubilizes the necessary cell components, proteinase K and RNase. The cell proteins are removed by precipitation, which allows to leave the genomic DNA in solution. Finally, the genomic DNA is isolated by a precipitation with isopropanol.
- DNA from saliva is equivalent to DNA from blood for downstream applications.
- Improve patient care and compliance with painless, non-invasive sample collection and decreases costs.
- Reproducible, fast and non-expensive method.
- Safe method, as it removes completely the need of using toxic reagents.
DNA purified using REAL Swabs DNA Kit is highly stable and suited for use in a wide range of applications such as:
- DNA archiving.
- PCR and quantitative real-time PCR.
- SNP analysis.
- Southern Blotting.
- Next Generation Sequencing.
|REAL SWABS DNA KIT|
|RBMEG20||For 100 preps|
|RBMEG21||For 500 preps|
|RBMEG22||For 1000 preps|