REAL SPIN FOOD-STOOL kit
This kit has been optimized for an efficient and fast purification of total DNA from:
- Fresh feces or preserved with our REAL STOOL SAMPLE COLLECTION kit
- Various food samples (raw material processed food)
After the samples have been homogenized, the DNA can be extracted with the extraction buffer, lysis mixtures should be cleared by centrifugation or filtration in order to remove contaminants and residual cellular debris. The clear supernatant is then mixed with the binding buffer, proteinase K and isopropanol to create conditions for optimal binding to the silica membrane column. After washing with two different buffers for efficient removal of potential PCR inhibitors, DNA can be eluted in low salt buffer or water, and is ready-to-use in subsequent reactions.
- Silica membrane technology.
- Rapid purification of high-quality, ready to use DNA.
- Even low amounts of partially degrade DNA can be purified from complex matrices.
- Complete removal of contaminants and inhibitors for reliable downstream applications.
- Sample size: up to 200mg.
- DNA extracted from fecal specimens is an important tool in different areas of molecular genetic research reaching from cancer diagnostics to population genetic studies.
- DNA from complex matrices, processed food, soya, chocolat, cereals, meat, animal feed.
- Detection of genetically modified material in food products.
- DNA suitable for PCR, real-time PCR, Southerm blotting, enzymatic reactions.
- Detection of specific DNA in animal feed.
|REAL SPIN FOOD-STOOL KIT|
|RBMEGS05||Allows isolation of 50 samples|
|RBMEGS06||Allows isolation of 250 samples|