Many of the human diseases are intestinal infections and diagnosis is based on the detection of helmith eggs and larvae or protozoa cysts in faecal samples. For this purpose an appropriate collection, transport and handling of those samples is critical.
Real Laboratory has developed a complete system for the collection, preservation, transport and concentration of parasites structures in faecal samples. Our customers can choose among several fixation methods: SAF, ECOSAF, and TOTAL-FIX, to concentrate the parasite structures with our UNIVERSAL SYSTEM.
The Universal Filtration System includes:
– Tube of transport with tablespoon and glass balls for homogeneization (with of without fixation solution)
– Plastic bag for transport of the samples and clinical data sheet.
– 15 or 50 mL tube with filter (optional)
– Pippettes for collection of the sediment (optional)
– Tube rack, for easy tube handling and management.
RP1200 Universal System 50ml with SAF (180 u.)
RP1215 Universal System 15ml with SAF (180 u.)
RP2200 Universal System 50ml with ECOSAF (180 u.)
RP2215 Universal System 15ml with ECOSAF (180 u.)
RP9000 Universal System 50 ml with TOTAL-FIX (180 u.)
RP9015 Universal System 15ml with TOTAL-FIX (180 u.)
If you have any technical question about the system, please contact us at email@example.com