This kit is designed for the rapid purification of PCR amplification products (100 bp to 10 kb) from other components in the reaction, such as excess primers, nucleotides, DNA polymerase and salts. DNA is bound on a silica membrane within rhe spin column. The bound DNA is washed and the clean, concentrated DNA is eluted in a buffer.
- PCR products clean-up.
- DNA extraction from solutions such as restriction or ligation reactions.
- Silica membrane technology.
- Purifi es up to 100 ul or 10 ug of PCR amplifi ed DNA in 8 minutes.
- High recovery even for small DNA fragments (> 100 pb).
- Reduced elution volume 25-30 μl.
- DNA precipitation is not necessary.
- Purified DNA can be used directly in other enzymatic reactions.
|REAL PCR CLEAN-UP KIT|