REAL SPIN FOOD-STOOL “BACTERIA” kit
This kit has been optimized for an efficient and fast PCR-ready bacterial DNA extraction (Listeria, Salmonella, E.coli, etc) from pre-enrichment or enrichment culture from different food samples, raw materials or feces using glass fiber membrane MicroSpin columns which selectively bounds the DNA.
Detection of very low levels of bacterial contamination in foods and feces necessitates these samples to be cultured for a few hours in an appropriate enrichment broth. The use of culture enrichment prior to PCR analysis serves many purposes, including:
1) dilution of PCR inhibitory substances present in the sample matrix.
2) multiplication of the target organism to provide detectable concentrations.
3) dilution of dead cells.
4) possibility of isolating the target organism for complementary tests.
- MicroSpin columns technology with glass fiber membranes.
- Complete removal of PCR inhibitors.
- PCR and Real Time PCR- ready DNA.
- Sample size: from 1 ml of pre-enrichment or enrichment medium of different food samples
REAL SPIN FOOD-STOOL “BACTERIA” KIT Reference Description RBMEGS03 Bacterial DNA Extractions from 50 samples of 1.5 ml medium culture. Includes Preoteinase K and Lysozyme RBMEGS04 Bacterial DNA Extractions from 250 samples of 1.5 ml medium culture. Includes Preoteinase K and Lysozyme