This kit is designed for the rapid purification of highly pure genomic DNA from a wide variety of samples, including blood, cultured cells, animal tissue , mouse tail, yeast, clinical samples (serum, plasma, urine) forensic samples or parafin-embedded tissues using MicroSpin columns with glass fibre which selectively binds the DNA.
The process includes a cell lysis by incubation of the sample in a solution containing SDS and proteinase K at 55°C. Appropiate conditions for binding of DNA to the glass fibre membrane are created by addition of large amounts of chaotropic ions to the lysate. Contaminants are removed by efficient washing with wash buffer. Pure genomic DNA is finally eluted with an elution buffer and it’s ready to use for subsequent reactions.
- MicroSpin columns with glass fiber membrane technology.
- Tipial yield: 20- 35 μg genomic DNA.
- Binding capacity: 60 μg.
- Sample size: 200-300 μl whole blood, 200 μl buffy coat; 25 mg tissue; 102– 107 cells; 0,5- 1.2 cm mouse tail ; 108 yeast; 109 bacteria (Gram + or Gram -); sections of paraffin-¬embedded tissues. For the rest of samples or special applications contact our technical service.
- Elution volume: 60-100 μl.
- High quality DNA obtained that can be directly used in PCR, Southern, any enzymatic reaction, cloning, etc.
|Whole Blood||200uL||2-6 mg|
|Buffy Coat||200uL||20 mg|
|Cultured Cells||106 cells||15-20 mg|
|Liver||25 mg||5-10 mg|
|Mouse Tails||25 – 50mg||5-10 mg|
|REALPURE SPIN GENOMIC DNA KIT|
|RBMEGS01||For 50 extractions from the samples indicated in the features|
|RBMEGS02||For 250 extractions from the samples indicated in the features|
|RBMEGS15||For 1000 extractions from the samples indicated in the features|