REAL FFPE DNA kit
his kit is optimized for a fast method to isolate DNA from formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue specimen.
The procedure omits the use of flammable and malodorous xylene or d-limonene commonly used for desparaffinization, a proprietary buffer formulation DEPARAFFINIZATION SOLUTION is used for the complete dissolution of the wax to release the tissue.
- Remove paraffin: paraffin is dissolved and removal in the DEPARAFFINIZATION SOLUTION.
- Lyse: sample is lysed under denaturing conditions with proteinase K.
- Heat: incubation at 90ºC reverses formalin crosslinking.
- Bind: DNA binds to the membrane and contaminants flow through.
- Wash: residual contaminants are washed away.
- Elute; concentrated DNA is elute from the membrane.
- Silica membrane technology with specials MicroSpin columns.
- Very easy paraffin removal..
- Safe method avoids xylene and other toxic.
- Complete removal of contaminants and inhibitors for reliable downstream applications.
- Low elution volume: 15-30 μl.
- The quality of DNA is suitable for the following applications as quantitative PCR or Next generation sequencing (NGS).
- Rapid isolation of DNA from formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded samples.
- Isolation of DNA from fresh and archived FFPE samples.
- Isolation of DNA from specimen of object slides.
- NGS, STR analysis.
|REAL.- FFPE DNA KIT|
|RBMEGS12||For 50 preps|