REAL SPIN VIRAL RNA kit is designed for the rapid purification of viral RNA from cell free samples such as serum, plasma and cerebrospinal fluid.
Viruses, when lysed by detergent, release viral RNA. Then, in the presence of chaotropic salt, viral RNA binds selectively to glass fiber membrane in special centrifuge tube. The RNA remains bound while a series of rapid wash and spin steps removes contaminating cellular components.
Finally, low salt elution removes the viral RNA from the glass fiber membrane. The process does not require RNA precipitation, organic solvent extractions or extensive handling of the RNA.
- Rapid isolation of high quality, ready to use viral RNA
- The viral RNA can be used RNA, directly as templates for standard PCR or RT PCR
- Sample material: 200 ul serum, plasma, cell free biological fluids
- Complete removal of serum, plasma and cell free
- No organic extraction or alcohol precipitation
- Complete removal of contaminants and inhibitors
|REAL SPIN VIRAL RNA KIT|